🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting interviews.
Page options
sarvajain
Community Member

Not getting interviews.

I am a top rated upwork freelancer with 40k+ earning and 62 jobs so far.

2 weeks ago, I was getting interview for almost 50% of the jobs that I used to apply for. In addition, I had a lot of invitations for interview.

Since last 2 weeks, suddenly I am not getting any interviews. I noticed that some clients ar interviewing all applicants( 10-15 applicants, 13 interviewing)... but I am not the one interviewed. On top of that, my profile views have reduced too.

Ps - I am consistently applying for the jobs that I am highly skilled at. I am bidding an appropriate price ( based on client's budget).

This looks a bit strange. Am I stuck in some algorithm? Can anyone from upwork team please look.
Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
amanullahjuman
Community Member

Same, It's probably new update, this update is a big issue, not getting reply from clients.

Is there a new update?I was wondering the same thing!

Dale C wrote:

Is there a new update?I was wondering the same thing!

There is no new update on the search algorithm. 

moonraker
Community Member

Freelancers go through lean periods for no apparent reason. 2 weeks is nothing. 

lysis10
Community Member

I hope you didn't waste that sweet slow 2 weeks by doing anything responsible at all and have had some fun doing degenerate things and random acts of total nothing and ordering pizza and playing video games or whatever makes you happy.

Jennifer M. wrote:

I hope you didn't waste that sweet slow 2 weeks by doing anything responsible at all and have had some fun doing degenerate things and random acts of total nothing and ordering pizza and playing video games or whatever makes you happy.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members