🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting job invitations
Page options
jaydip_ios
Community Member

Not getting job invitations

Hello eveyrone,

I'm top rated upwork freelancer since last one year and since last few weeks I'm not getting any job invitations on upwork (Only got 1) so please any one help me to know more about invitations flow?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
df602768
Community Member

Hi Jaydip,

What do you mean by invitations? Invitations by clients?

Clients will not always invite you for interviews out of the blue.

Sometimes it happens, but others it does not.

Now, if you mean why clients do not invite you to an interview after you have submitted a job proposal, that is an entirely different beast right there.

There are plenty of resources online to help you with your proposals.

But pretty much it boils down to how good a fit for a job you are, from a client perspective.

There is not a magic trick. You have to personalize your proposals, expressing professionalism, enthusiasm, and willingness to bring results.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
df602768
Community Member

Hi Jaydip,

What do you mean by invitations? Invitations by clients?

Clients will not always invite you for interviews out of the blue.

Sometimes it happens, but others it does not.

Now, if you mean why clients do not invite you to an interview after you have submitted a job proposal, that is an entirely different beast right there.

There are plenty of resources online to help you with your proposals.

But pretty much it boils down to how good a fit for a job you are, from a client perspective.

There is not a magic trick. You have to personalize your proposals, expressing professionalism, enthusiasm, and willingness to bring results.

Konstantinos A Thank you for reply and Not getting invitations means I'm not revceving inviatations to send proposal for new poisting job on upwork.

Many thanks,

Jaydip.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths