🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting jobs for the past 3 weeks.
Page options
649a9205
Community Member

Not getting jobs for the past 3 weeks.

Hey good people. Something weird is happening to me.

It's been 3 straight weeks applying to 5 -10 jobs per day but I landed "0" in the past 3 weeks, I've used almost $60 buying connects and jeez 0. What could be wrong? Am I doing something wrong? It's never been like this though before. Is this normal?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sandra Fadzai S wrote:

It's been 3 straight weeks applying to 5 -10 jobs per day but I landed "0" in the past 3 weeks, I've used almost $60 buying connects and jeez 0. What could be wrong? Am I doing something wrong? It's never been like this though before. Is this normal?

Yes, that's normal. Freelancing always has ups and downs. Continue to work on improving your JSS. Is one or more of your in progress jobs stale? You could ask your client(s) to end it and receive feedback. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sandra Fadzai S wrote:

Yes, that's normal. Freelancing always has ups and downs. Continue to work on improving your JSS. Is one or more of your in progress jobs stale? You could ask your client(s) to end it and receive feedback. 

JoanneP

Hi Sandra Fadzai,

I can understand that it can be frustrating when you don't hear back after submitting a proposal. You might want to check out the following to help you create a winning proposal and improve your profile for a higher chance of getting noticed by clients:

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

How to Create a Profile Intro Video

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

How to Create a More Successful Portfolio

A How-To Guide for Your Profile Picture

How to Create a Proposal that Wins Jobs 

Please also check out the freelancer resources for more tips!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths