🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting jobs on Upwork anymore
Page options
mian_11
Community Member

Not getting jobs on Upwork anymore

After giving 2 years to Upwork done with 70 projects with my profile full of positive feedbacks and 92 percent Job success I am not getting a single hourly Job for past 2 months now ( Note my account get on hold due to the issue with a client in which he was asking for a refund he was convinced to get the ebooks for Amazon outside of Upwork on that base I lost my top rated batch and I am facing the music for that) that's not the case here for a person like me who have spend a lot of time on Upwork providing quality work for clients is not getting job than how will a new comer will be getting a job ?

On the other hand Upwork need to make a upgrade about proposals that whenever a client open our proposal or see it at least give us a notification instead of that our proposal stay there and than reach archived area
1 REPLY 1
moonraker
Community Member

Mohsin S wrote:

On the other hand Upwork need to make a upgrade about proposals that whenever a client open our proposal or see it at least give us a notification instead of that our proposal stay there and than reach archived area

And what would you do with that information? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members