🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting jobs
Page options
zaheertaj
Community Member

Not getting jobs

Hello, Upwork I'm having difficulties in finding work. Please provide recommendations and suggestions. I've been submitting proposals for a long time, but nobody has responded one person responded "hi" but then no information was received from a recruiter. Instead, the majority of the proposals have been closed.

I would be thankful for your support.

Regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Zaheer,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
759e32fa

Hi Zaheer,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork
bc94f1cf
Community Member

what type of jobs you are looking for?

Thanks, Syed Zeeshan,

I am looking for jobs in VA, typing or marketing, and online transcription. 

These are among the most targeted categories from scammers. The closed proposals you mentioned probably were scams too.

Keep on trying and be patient, but also remember there are countless freelancers on Upwork offering the same services, while the number of legitimate jobs is limited.

jonathancastro39
Community Member

If you have a low percentage of job success it will be difficult to find good jobs per hour, only fixed price projects are the ones that you would have more probability

b60ed902
Community Member

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members