🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting message notifications
Page options
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Not getting message notifications

I haven't been getting all of my message notifications from the past two days. Can someone tell me if this is a site-wide bug that Upwork is working on, or do I need to open a support ticket?

6 REPLIES 6
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Same thing was happening to me. I reported in here 2 days ago and yesterday someone got back to me and now it's working again. But it has happened several other times in the past.

roberty1y
Community Member

I've had the same problem, but then again I just check the message page anyway, because you can never be 100 percent sure you're not missing a notification. 

NikolaS

Hi Christine and Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you to assist you further. If the issue persists please feel free to follow up on the ticket and share any additional information you have. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

I opened my UW account five years and eight months ago. For the past five years and seven months, I have made sure to log on and check messages at least once a day whenever I have active contracts or outstanding proposals because the push notification system hiccups at random, frequently enough that I don't trust it as far as I could throw my car. 

1f77a46f
Community Member

Hi I am not receiving mail notifications for unread messages. Any help?

Hi Milko,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members