🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not getting my Top Rated Badge after comp...
Page options
shaykhqasim
Community Member

Not getting my Top Rated Badge after completing all eligibilities

Hi,

Today my all Top-Rated requirements completed but still, I did not receive my badge.

I have earned the following requirements: 
-92% JSS (got my jss today, wasn't there before) - Should be 100% but my first client has not closed the contract till now and is not responding to me, although he is very active.
-Rising talent for 16/16 weeks.

-$1000+ earning in past 4 months with 4 different clients (5th one is also done but he is not closing the contract, which is making upwork count it as ongoing.)

-First hire 90 days ago.

-Activity in the past 90 days.

-100% profile

-Upto date availability 

-No account holds.

Can someone guide why I have not received my badge yet? According to statistics, I should have received it today, as the 16/16 weeks completed today.

PLUS, Will closing the contract from my side affect my JSS as I will not be receiving feedback from client on that contract, it is my first client who is not closing the contract and is unresponsive to me, for the rest of them all are closed and with 5+ feedback.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that once you become eligible to receive the Top Rated badge, it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

thanks for replying. I also need some guidance/advice on one of my contracts.

It was my very first contract, I completed the job on time, received payment within the time duration, the client then went unresponsive (he is active regularly but is not replying to me)and did not close the contract, I know that I can also close it but I am afraid it may affect my JSS negatively as I won't be having any feedback on that contract. I have kept that contract open and waited till I receive my TOP RATED badge, which I received today. Now I need advice on what to do, should I keep it as it is(opened) or close it from my end(hoping it wont affect my ratings negatively).

Hi Muhammad,

While active contracts without recent payments or contracts with no feedback aren't always included in the score, they do become counted in your score when they start representing a significant portion of your overall Work History. For that reason, you may look into asking your client one more time to close contracts that don't need any work done on them anymore or closing them yourself.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths