Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting new work on Upwork.com

randhirarora
Randhir A Member Since: Apr 8, 2016
1 of 8

Hello Guys, 

As like many other peoples who were on Elance earlier on, facing same problem, even though more then 100 feebacks/projects and even though biddding lower price and giving quality of sample I am not getting even a message reply from any client, earlier on Elance when I was bidding on 5 Project usually I was getting 3 out 5 every time and suddenly now what happened, Upwork administration has ruined our career as well as Elance since they decided to merge in Upwork.com Smiley Sad it seems Upwork is doing any kind of partiality in between Odesk workers and Elancer Workers, how I can survive, me and my whole family is depend on this work only (Freelancer Services)

Any Person have better idea that how we can get more work project at Upwork.com.

With Regards,

Randhir

maheshajwani
Community Guru
Mahesh A Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
2 of 8

@Randhir A wrote:

Hello Guys, 

As like many other peoples who were on Elance earlier on, facing same problem, even though more then 100 feebacks/projects and even though biddding lower price and giving quality of sample I am not getting even a message reply from any client, earlier on Elance when I was bidding on 5 Project usually I was getting 3 out 5 every time and suddenly now what happened, Upwork administration has ruined our career as well as Elance since they decided to merge in Upwork.com Smiley Sad it seems Upwork is doing any kind of partiality in between Odesk workers and Elancer Workers, how I can survive, me and my whole family is depend on this work only (Freelancer Services)

Any Person have better idea that how we can get more work project at Upwork.com.

With Regards,

Randhir

Hi 

Randhir,

Why would upwork do any kind of partiality, what benefit they will get?

It does not matter who get the job Elancer workers or Odesk workers upwork still take only 10% of their earnings.  

I can understand that it might be harder for you get job on upwork camper to Elance that because here is more compaction. It is not upwork’s fault.

brandzideas
Ahmed H Member Since: Apr 2, 2016
3 of 8

I am agree with Randhir A. Upwork is not better then elance.Elance was one of the best freelancing website .

Upwork Team shoud change whole website like a Elance.

I do not like payment system on upwork and also do not like propsal style.

I think upwork is end my freelancig career.

Thanks

Randhir A

turbocro
Community Leader
Igor S Member Since: Apr 8, 2015
4 of 8

Jack S - why are you using stock photo as your profile image ? 

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
5 of 8

Because he likes the haircut?

bigtomjp
Ace Contributor
Tom O Member Since: Apr 13, 2016
6 of 8

I am getting just enough work for now. I have found the lower price is not the best idea.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 8

@Jack S wrote:

I think upwork is end my freelancig career.

Thanks

@randhirarora

I think so too, especially when Upwork see that you have a fake profile with a fake name and a fake photo. This will be the end of your freelancing career on this site especially, as dishonest people with dishonest profiles get suspended......

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
8 of 8

lol @ "Data Entry Executive" 

Clients can see through this junk.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS