🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting notifications on the Upwork app
Page options
prachi163
Community Member

Not getting notifications on the Upwork app

Since quite a few days, I have not been getting notifications on the Upwork app on my phone.

So new messages, job invites are being missed.

Is this a known issue and is anybody else facing the same problem?

I use the Upwork iOS app on my phone and it was working fine a few weeks ago. I have checked and rechecked the notification settings and it all seems okay to me.

15 REPLIES 15
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prachi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps shared in this help article? Let us know if the problem persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked my notification settings again as per the help article you provided and every box is checked the way it should be. Still, I do not receive any alerts on my cellphone for new messages and job invites.

Hi Prachi,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you further regarding your notification settings. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank You!

I’ve also stopped receiving the notifications on my iOS mobile app. I’ve followed the guide that was sent in the earlier suggestion as well.

It just happened recently, not sure if it updated and a setting messed up on my end or if it’s the app.

Hi Chris, 

Could you please confirm if you need further help, or if the troubleshooting steps shared above has resolved your issue?

~ Avery
Upwork

This is still an issue.

In addition to it, now the 'My Feed' on the app is empty since yesterday. The jobs simply don't load. Refreshing the page or restarting the app doesn't work.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prachi, 

I'll go ahead and share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ecdf819d
Community Member

Was a solution to this ever found?
I do not receive notifications on iOS but desktop and Android notifications DO work. I have troubleshooted, no luck.

No i was never able to figure it out. I’ve since gotten another job and
therefore haven’t been on Upwork as much so i did not continue to
troubleshoot

Hi Jesse,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jimevry1
Community Member

Notifications have never worked for me..nothing...ever

Hi James,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please clarify what seems to be the issue exactly and the device you are using?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, 

I am facing up with the same situation. 
all my settings are correctly done but I do not receive notifications to my IOS phone.

is there a solution for this?

thanks,

Hi Katalin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members