🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting orders from new clients
Page options
9faaf97c
Community Member

Not getting orders from new clients

Hello!

I am Umer, and I joined Upwork one month ago. I am working with one client only, and I want to get orders from different clients.  I have changed cover letters too, but I am not getting any response from the clients. Would you please help me with your experience on the Upwork platform?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Umer,

I understand that it can be disappointing. It's not always a guarantee that all proposals you submit will be responded to, but please don't get discouraged and continue to do your best. Here are some tips to help  you improve your profile and write proposals: 

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Freelancer Portfolio

10 Upwork Profile Examples That Will Help You Get Clients

How To Get More Jobs on Upwork in 2021

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Umer,

I understand that it can be disappointing. It's not always a guarantee that all proposals you submit will be responded to, but please don't get discouraged and continue to do your best. Here are some tips to help  you improve your profile and write proposals: 

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Freelancer Portfolio

10 Upwork Profile Examples That Will Help You Get Clients

How To Get More Jobs on Upwork in 2021

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
9faaf97c
Community Member

Thank you so much for motivating me. Will you please take a look at my profile and tell me if there is any change needed.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You don't have a portfolio. Are you offering writing skills in a non-native language? Then you really need to convince potential clients that you have the skills to do it. You have tons on competition from native speakers. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths