🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not getting relevant and good job suggest...
Page options
dbb644c2
Community Member

Not getting relevant and good job suggestions on my feed

Hi there,

I'm on Upwork from the last 1 month and right now I have 5 projects but I'm wondering that from the last week I'm not getting good job suggestions on my feed (suggestions related to Social Media jobs) instead I'm getting so many suggestions related to Writing jobs. Would you please help me with this? How can I get good job suggestions of my niche like I was getting before that 1 week?

Also, I saw in My Stats my profile views became very low from the last 1 week, I'm not getting job invitations, my JSS & Badge are still not visible. How can I get the badge or JSS?

What's the exact problem?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
adcf48a8
Community Member

1. Update the right skills.

2. Update the keywords and your profile description.

3. Check the recommended feed.

4. Do an advanced search with your keywords.

Probably, you have a lot of different skills listed and clients often add keywords as they are suggested by auto-suggest based on their post. Try using advanced search with filters for the best match.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hydra2016
Community Member

Hi Pooja, 

It is also interesting to look through the full jobs search and keeying in your keywords, 

The feed sometimes is good, sometimes jobs have already been attributed, 

Not enough to get you new offers (this is a personal opinion) after 6 years on Upwork. 

adcf48a8
Community Member

1. Update the right skills.

2. Update the keywords and your profile description.

3. Check the recommended feed.

4. Do an advanced search with your keywords.

Probably, you have a lot of different skills listed and clients often add keywords as they are suggested by auto-suggest based on their post. Try using advanced search with filters for the best match.

This is very helpful, thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members