cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting response

codengine
Active

Dear All,

Seeking your kind attention here please. I am not new at Upwork. I have worked here since few years. But last two years I have worked outside in few projects outside of Upwork and which are mostly our local projects. So I have lost my top rated badge. Now I am fully concentrating on upwork again. In the last whole month I have applied almost 60+ jobs and got only two replies back. I am not getting response as epected.

Moreover, In one of my job I have commented negatively and it is visible here. Because I had completed the project as per requirement and the client never asked me anything but gave me a bad rating.
I would request here can you please look at my profile what is wrong there and sugegst me few guides.

Thanks & Regards,

Sohel

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It is too long ago to refund, too late now. Promise yourself to NEVER respond to any feedback in such an unprofessional way ever again. It say far more about you than it says about the client.

Ultimately all you can do now is battle on and win contracts and complete them perfectly, so the bad one pushes down the page and eventually off the first page completely.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS