🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting responses and not getting hired b...
Page options
nurislam4885
Community Member

Not getting responses and not getting hired but I am top rated freelancer

Hey there, I am Nur. Thanks in advance to all of you who are trying to help and solve my problem.

Actually, I started last year to be always active and try for opportunities and yes I got some good clients and jobs also. But not that big also. I was getting responses on proposals as well. Then I got a top-rated badge, I am very happy to achieve this. But expecting more clients and jobs. For the last 3-4 months I am trying really hard to get new clients and jobs, sending proposals regularly, also getting interviews sometimes but It's not that what I am expecting. 

Can you please check my profile and all the things and give me suggestions to get more responses and jobs?  What should I change or improve? Look, I am not getting hopeless, I know it's not that easy to be successful overnight, It's all about tries and patience but I want some opinion.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0181830e0d4cee496f

Best regards,

Nur

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Nur,

I took a look at your profile and see that you have won jobs already. I also see that you already earned a Top Rated badge, which proves that you have consistently delivered positive results in the projects you have worked on. I can understand that you are worried about not winning jobs so far. Here are some tips to help  you improve your profile and write proposals: 

10 Upwork Profile Examples That Will Help You Get Clients

How To Get More Jobs on Upwork in 2021

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks, Joanne,
I know the things that you mentioned. Actually, I am trying so hard to get something big. I think I need God's Blessings. Wish me luck.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members