🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting responses from clients, specifica...
Page options
berke_o
Community Member

Not getting responses from clients, specifically for this month.

Hello everyone,

I am member to Upwork for several months. So the problem is that after I achieved Job Success Score, I could not hired by anyone. 

To introduce myself; I started with Rising Talent badge on Upwork and I was bidding cheaper than normal for first jobs. So then I started to get more jobs and with normal prices. In that time I lost my Rising Talent badge and won again. And now I have a Jub Success Score 93%. I have long term clients and good feedbacks (4 and 5 stars) from my previous works.

But for this month I applied to too many jobs and I have not get any response and even no profile visits. Even when I check jobs, sometimes also client didn’t talk with anybody. So I am not really sure if my profile is not good enough or clients just post jobs randomly.

I am open any suggestions for my situation and also for my profile.

Thanks in advance.

Berke
4 REPLIES 4
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Before asking suggestions regarding your profile, make sure it's "public" here.
Yours is certainly not.

Yeasir A wrote:
Before asking suggestions regarding your profile, make sure it's "public" here.
Yours is certainly not.

It is set to Upwork users - so easily found.

Graphic design is a massively oversubscribed and competititive category. When you compete with literally hundreds of thousands of others, you need to make your profile really stand out.

The majority of "graphic designers" never make a single Dollar, so anyone who has managed to win a few jobs is already several steps ahead of the crowds...

graphic designer.jpg

berke_o
Community Member

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

As you can see from my profile I got some jobs until now, to be specific when I was Rising Talent. I know that design things are really competitive, some of them likes my stuff, some of them won’t prefer my stuff. But until now, there were people that wanted to work with me.

After I got my first Job Success Score, I couldn’t hired by anyone and even no profile visits. So I think that, with the Job Success Score you need to be also a Top Rated to get proper jobs. Only Score doesn’t really important.
Berke

Hello,

My profile is not provate it is just open to Upwork users. Because I do not want to be Google’d. You can check with the link https://www.upwork.com/fl/berkeozkok
Berke
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members