🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not getting responses from clients
Page options
musabahmad1321
Community Member

Not getting responses from clients

I'm new at Upwork.I have made my profile for photo editing in Lightroom in which I'm expereinced for around 5 years.But i have sent 3 proposals to clients related to the jobs i can do but none of them responded.I know there is a problem,I have seem many videos to figure it out but failed.Can someone please review my profile and tell me whats wrong in it and what need to changed.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Musab - Try improving your profile statement. Focus on all the great things you can do for a client. Forget about your personal qualities. That is not why someone is going to hire you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
chhickish
Community Member

Hey Musab, you have to have more realistic expectations here.

It took me months of perseverance to land my first job, you are competing against many people who are already established on this platfrom in a competitive field.

Yeah you are right but maybe there is something I'm not doing right.. or there maybe some mistakes i did while making my profile. If i keep on trying even for months inspite of these mistakes I won't be getting any jon unless someone tells me those mistakes.

Musab - Try improving your profile statement. Focus on all the great things you can do for a client. Forget about your personal qualities. That is not why someone is going to hire you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members