🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting rising talent badge
Page options
s_chakraborty_69
Community Member

Not getting rising talent badge

Hi,
I'm new in Upwork but not getting rising talent badge. Do I need to wait for 6 month to achieve rising talent badge ?
3 REPLIES 3
kirnazdogan
Community Member

As Rising Talent, you must

1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

Keep in mind that you may get the badge by doing these, but there is no guarantee. Learn more.

dsmgdesign
Community Member

Dogan is right on all accounts. I would just emphasize that you will need to complete jobs successfully. I've seen a few freelancers on this forum get their badge after completing just 1 job successfully, but I think that's rare. For me, I completed about 6 jobs...all with 5-star ratings...before I got a rising talent badge, which is about the norm, I think. 

David S M wrote:

I would just emphasize that you will need to complete jobs successfully. I've seen a few freelancers on this forum get their badge after completing just 1 job successfully, but I think that's rare. For me, I completed about 6 jobs...all with 5-star ratings...before I got a rising talent badge, which is about the norm, I think. 

It's not the norm.

Most pople actually have a JSS after 6 jobs!

The Rising Talent Badge can happen even without having had a job at all, and when I think back to the case of the 500 identical fake profiles, considering that quite a few of those had RT status (but most did not, despite all of them being identical in virtually every aspect other than variations of name and picture), it could be thought that it is awarded almost randomly.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members