🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting work
Page options
tiromodibedi
Community Member

Not getting work

Hey Guys.

I haven't been able to get any work in here. I was wondering if there's anything wrong with my account because I believe my portfolio is strong and sufficient enough to warrant at least an interview. Is it possible for someone to take a look at my profile and give advice on what I need to do to secure work?

Thanking you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
robin_hyman
Community Member

Tiro M wrote:

Is it possible for someone to take a look at my profile and give advice on what I need to do to secure work?

Tiro,

I agree you have a solid profile.  You've only been a freelancer on this platform for a month?  Give it time.  It usually takes a few months for freelancers to start landing jobs.  Stay positive, keep applying to jobs you can complete well and submit customized proposals.  

Good luck!

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Tiro M wrote:

Hey Guys.

I haven't been able to get any work in here. I was wondering if there's anything wrong with my account because I believe my portfolio is strong and sufficient enough to warrant at least an interview. Is it possible for someone to take a look at my profile and give advice on what I need to do to secure work?

Thanking you in advance.

Leave out the "self-taught" thing, it makes you look like it's your hobby.

wontone9
Community Member

Tiro M wrote:

Hey Guys.

Thanking you in advance.

🙂 you have to wait. Still lots of freelancers are in this line.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members