🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not got Rising talent
Page options
chakraborty-toup
Community Member

Not got Rising talent

I have passed upwork readiness test,got reviews feedbacks use to bid projects daily but still upwork not given Rising talent badge

21 REPLIES 21
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Toupali,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

When I will qualify I have an older account, I daily do the bidding, worked with few clients all 5-star feedbacks, since one week i passed the readiness test,100 percent complete profile. I am losing bid as I cant apply to many jobs with rising talent requirements, How long I will wait?

inessa_10
Community Member

Hi Toupali.

How is your past projects conditions.

If all is okay, don't worry. 

Usually It takes 48 hours.

My account is old and I passed readiness test since  one week, and i keep getting 5 star feedbacks, yesterday i got one..i keep getting 

How is your profile? Is it 100%?

For get Rising Talent, you have to complete 100% profile.

Yes all okay even i have a project created approved

Do you have Ended project without pay or Cancelled project?

Can you show me your profile?

I can't see your profile.

Hi. I checked your profile.

As you know, the Rising Talent badge highlights some of the best new members in the Upwork marketplace!

You are now new member in ther Upwork. You worked from 2017.

Once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

Do you have Job Success Score?

If you have already JSS, you can't get Rising Talent. You can try Top Rated.

Please check your My stats.

There you can see  Last updated May 30, and your JSS.

If you have not JSS, you can get after 2 weeks(2021-06-13).

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063558-Job-Success-Score.

Good lucky.Smiley Wink

I dont have JSS till now how to get that? or else why nt rising talent?I am from 2017 so I am not new done 10 jobs so far..all requirements matched so how to get this JSS.. writing so many things confusing me

If you have done 10 contracts you don't really qualify for Rising Talent. That's for promising *NEW* freelancers.

You'll get a JSS once you have 4 to 6 completed contracts from at least 2 different clients in the last two years (24 months).

Please check this link.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

When will I get a Job Success Score?
Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

You can know yourself from this link.

I have completed 5 projects from last 24 months with 5 different clients still JSS is not there?Can u ellaborate

Toupali C wrote:

I have completed 5 projects from last 24 months with 5 different clients still JSS is not there?Can u ellaborate

Are those contracts all closed? With feedback? What size contracts? 

All contracts are closed earned more than 150 dollar plus

I closed my contract after payment done waiting for the client for long time. and pt them feedback but they havent 2 of my clients  What to do with this will that affect my score or profile?Those clients are absconding

Hi Toupali,

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. To learn more about Job Success Score and when will you receive it, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have 8 projects completed and got feedback

Toupali C wrote:

All contracts are closed earned more than 150 dollar plus

With feedback for you?

You need 4-6 (or more if they are small) contracts that ended with feedback as otherwise there isn't enough data to calculate a JSS.

Can check the details of my contract..meeting your criteria of JSS

Toupali C wrote:

Can check the details of my contract..meeting your criteria of JSS

No, it doesn't. You need enough contracts that closed with feedback in the last 2 years. When you have enough, you get a JSS automatically.  There is nothing that can be done manually. Just be patient.

Toupali C wrote:

I closed my contract after payment done waiting for the client for long time. and pt them feedback but they havent 2 of my clients  What to do with this will that affect my score or profile?T

It won't affect your profile or rating, it just takes a little longer to get a JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members