🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not happy with Upwork! Only msgs from scammer...
Page options
5fa72fac
Community Member

Not happy with Upwork! Only msgs from scammers.

Anyone else not getting responses to proposals? I've only had contact from scammers. Had heard good things about this app but think I'm leaving now. !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
reyes07
Community Member

Yeah, the first few jobs are usually hard to get. Until you build rep.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
reyes07
Community Member

Yeah, the first few jobs are usually hard to get. Until you build rep.

abu_ansarul-mush
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience on Upwork so far. It's important to note that Upwork, like any other platform, can have its share of scammers and spam messages. However, there are steps you can take to improve your experience and increase the likelihood of finding legitimate clients.

First, make sure that your profile is complete, accurate, and tailored to your skills and experience. This can help attract the right clients who are looking for someone with your background.

Secondly, when submitting proposals, be sure to carefully read and understand the job description and requirements. Submit a customized proposal that highlights your relevant experience and skills.

Finally, it's important to be patient and persistent in your search for work. It may take some time to find the right client, but keep submitting proposals and refining your profile to improve your chances.

If you are still having trouble finding legitimate clients and receiving responses to your proposals, you may want to consider seeking advice from the Upwork community or reaching out to Upwork support for additional assistance.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members