🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not received payment
Page options
84cd5931
Community Member

Not received payment

Hai I am Hafiz I want to ask about payment. On 26 Februry I received email from upwork and it said that the payment allready send to my local bank. But its already 5 days and I not received and payment and I already contact the bank and they said that there are no any money transaction into my account. So can you track the payment and this my Ref ID 287356899

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Usually, it takes 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account. But,  If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let me know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
84cd5931
Community Member

Hai. It already past 8 days and I still not received the payment. So can you tracking payment.
Reference Id 287356899
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
84cd5931
Community Member

Hai can I get any update of payment trace about my payment transaction on 26 Feb. Because I still dont get any payment yet and I need some update about the payment this because I need to use this payment to pay my assitant because I work together for the project.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I apologize for the delay. I have followed up with the team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members