🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not received the payment
Page options
omkarfrozen
Community Member

Not received the payment

Hello! I have been actively using Upwork for last 5-6 months and  didn't face any payment issue until this time. My payment was processed on 1st April and was expecting the payment today, but haven't received it yet. Here's the reference ID  293890143. Let me know if anything. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Omkar,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Omkar,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok! I will be waiting.

I did receive the amount today. Thank you for the help

Hi

I havent received my amount after 14 days. Please fnd the detals for the same.

Reference ID316896309

Date Jul 30, 2020

Type Withdrawal

Description Direct to Local Bank Transfer

Thanks 

Kunal Rai

Hi Kunal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have not received the payment recently I withdrawn.

Hi Abdul,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Goran
Upwork

hi i havnt recieve  my paym,ent its been 10 days what can i do

Hi Shoaib,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello have yet to recieve my payment please Upwork help me out.

Dear Aluyi, We have processed your payment request submitted on 11-Mar-2021. Amount paid $171.51 USD Amount you should receive 61,913.44 NGN (*) Bank account FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA LTD account ending in 3217 Exchange rate 360.9903 USD/NGN Expected date of delivery 12-Mar-2021 - 16-Mar-2021 Upwork Ref ID 366412693 * This amount does not include any fees your bank may deduct.

Hi Aluyi,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar D Thanks for reaching out But a friend from the same country of mine processed his payment yesterday and was paid I dont really know why mine is taking this long.

Could you please help me,

I have on Upwork account less than 100$ and there are no options with "GET PAID" to be paid on my Payoneer card.

What to do? 

Thanks

Andrej

Hi Andrej,

You can manually withdraw your funds at any time by going to Settings > Get Paid > and clicking on the get paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for respond but on this web page there is option balance and you can only adjust from 1000-100$.

So for the less than 100$ they will not paid.

Could you please check and looking forward to hearing from you.

Andrej

Hi Andrej,

The schedule you're referring to, is your automated payment schedule and you can adjust it at any time. However, you can also withdraw any amount (even when you have less than $100) by simply clicking on the Get Paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

how r u? I am having an issue with one of my bank transfers, it wasn't received in 8 days, the transfer was on the 19th of Jan, please advise how can I initiate a trace on this 

thank you

Hi Rami,

Please allow 8 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account. Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days.
If you still haven't received your funds on February 1st, feel free to follow up here so that we can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I haven't receive yet my funds, I have checked with the bank and they
replied to me that they didn't receive any transaction or rejected any
transaction in this period, usually it takes 3 days to reach, now it is
from 19th of Jan till Feb 1rst no news

if you can please trace it and let me know what's happening

Best regards,
Rami

Hi,

I had same problem before and there was only one small mistake with data between my passport and upwork.

I think it was only one letter and it was a year ago.

Best regards,
AL

Hi Goran,

I have checked with my bank, and still no news, they didn't receive it or reject it, if you can trace it, or give me any news where it is pending, I will be greatfull

thank you in advance

Hi Rami,

Thank you for your messages. I am sorry to hear about your fund withdrawal. I see that you have already contacted our support team and they have forwarded your concern to the relevant team for further investigation. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
yrref13
Community Member

Hi, my payment was processed today with reference id #323816779. Unfortunately, up to this time, it is still not credited to my account. This is the first time that happened and I hope you could assist me on this. Thanks.

Hi Ferdinand,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I have a milestones based payment system for one of my projects. The client has paid $172 uptill now but they do not appear in my reports neither have they become available for me in my account. The payments were authorized 2-3 weeks ago.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Max,

I checked your account and I can see that you have funds under the Pending stage at the moment. Could you go to Reports > Overview and check if your funds are listed there or not? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello i requested a payment in the 21-November-2020 and it got proceeded the 23rd, but i still didnt get paid. I tried to reach the support but i got nothing. Thanks. 

Upwork Ref ID

Hi Fawzi,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Goran,

It does show the project that I am doing for **Edited for community guidelines** but there are no payments listed against the project. Although I received messages from Upwork that the payments were sent. I can see them in the lifetime billings as well but they have not arrived in to my account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Max Hammad,

Looks like the contract you're referring to is under the agency. Please note that payments from contracts under the agency always go to the agency account. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi.
I have the same issue. It has been 5 days but I did not receive the funds into my local bank account.

Upwork reference ID: 362945037

I withdrew funds last February 25, 2021 and until now I did not receive yet any money.

Please check on my status.

Thank you.

Hi Carlo,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
28cd00b2
Community Member

Hello,

today i received this email.

- As part of Upwork's Escrow policy, we are obligated to automatically disburse any open balance from your Upwork account to your payment method. In that regard, we have scheduled payment of $25.31 from Upwork via Direct to Local Bank transfer account.

But, the amount has not reflected in my bank account.

my bank had recently merged with another bank ( corporation bank merged with union bank of India ).
so my IFSC code was changed but my account number is still the same .

i had previously tried to update the bank details but the new IFSC code was not listed on upwork, so i left it as it is.

Now what should i do, will my amount reflect in my bank account, please help me.

Thankyou. 

Hi K P A,

I checked the transaction and it seems it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths