cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not received the payment

005ec988
Aluyi D Member Since: Dec 23, 2020
11 of 29

Hello have yet to recieve my payment please Upwork help me out.

Dear Aluyi, We have processed your payment request submitted on 11-Mar-2021. Amount paid $171.51 USD Amount you should receive 61,913.44 NGN (*) Bank account FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA LTD account ending in 3217 Exchange rate 360.9903 USD/NGN Expected date of delivery 12-Mar-2021 - 16-Mar-2021 Upwork Ref ID 366412693 * This amount does not include any fees your bank may deduct.

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
12 of 29

Hi Aluyi,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
005ec988
Aluyi D Member Since: Dec 23, 2020
13 of 29

Hi Aleksandar D Thanks for reaching out But a friend from the same country of mine processed his payment yesterday and was paid I dont really know why mine is taking this long.

6d8d1452
Andrej L Member Since: Oct 8, 2021
14 of 29

Could you please help me,

I have on Upwork account less than 100$ and there are no options with "GET PAID" to be paid on my Payoneer card.

What to do? 

Thanks

Andrej

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 29

Hi Andrej,

You can manually withdraw your funds at any time by going to Settings > Get Paid > and clicking on the get paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6d8d1452
Andrej L Member Since: Oct 8, 2021
16 of 29
Thank you for respond but on this web page there is option balance and you can only adjust from 1000-100$.

So for the less than 100$ they will not paid.

Could you please check and looking forward to hearing from you.

Andrej
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 29

Hi Andrej,

The schedule you're referring to, is your automated payment schedule and you can adjust it at any time. However, you can also withdraw any amount (even when you have less than $100) by simply clicking on the Get Paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
yrref13
Ferdinand M Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
18 of 29
Hi, my payment was processed today with reference id #323816779. Unfortunately, up to this time, it is still not credited to my account. This is the first time that happened and I hope you could assist me on this. Thanks.
djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 29

Hi Ferdinand,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dr_hq
Max Hammad Q Member Since: Nov 26, 2020
20 of 29

Hi,

I have a milestones based payment system for one of my projects. The client has paid $172 uptill now but they do not appear in my reports neither have they become available for me in my account. The payments were authorized 2-3 weeks ago.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS