Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received the payment

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 29

Hi Max,

I checked your account and I can see that you have funds under the Pending stage at the moment. Could you go to Reports > Overview and check if your funds are listed there or not? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
9f1b7a90
Fawzi C Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
22 of 29

Hello i requested a payment in the 21-November-2020 and it got proceeded the 23rd, but i still didnt get paid. I tried to reach the support but i got nothing. Thanks. 

Upwork Ref ID

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
23 of 29

Hi Fawzi,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dr_hq
Max Hammad Q Member Since: Nov 26, 2020
24 of 29

Hi Goran,

It does show the project that I am doing for **Edited for community guidelines** but there are no payments listed against the project. Although I received messages from Upwork that the payments were sent. I can see them in the lifetime billings as well but they have not arrived in to my account.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 29

Hi Max Hammad,

Looks like the contract you're referring to is under the agency. Please note that payments from contracts under the agency always go to the agency account. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
carluuuu
Carlo F Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
26 of 29
Hi.
I have the same issue. It has been 5 days but I did not receive the funds into my local bank account.

Upwork reference ID: 362945037

I withdrew funds last February 25, 2021 and until now I did not receive yet any money.

Please check on my status.

Thank you.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
27 of 29

Hi Carlo,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
28cd00b2
K p A Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
28 of 29

Hello,

today i received this email.

- As part of Upwork's Escrow policy, we are obligated to automatically disburse any open balance from your Upwork account to your payment method. In that regard, we have scheduled payment of $25.31 from Upwork via Direct to Local Bank transfer account.

But, the amount has not reflected in my bank account.

my bank had recently merged with another bank ( corporation bank merged with union bank of India ).
so my IFSC code was changed but my account number is still the same .

i had previously tried to update the bank details but the new IFSC code was not listed on upwork, so i left it as it is.

Now what should i do, will my amount reflect in my bank account, please help me.

Thankyou. 

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
29 of 29

Hi K P A,

I checked the transaction and it seems it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS