Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received the payment

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
21 of 23

Hi Carlo,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
28cd00b2
K p A Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
22 of 23

Hello,

today i received this email.

- As part of Upwork's Escrow policy, we are obligated to automatically disburse any open balance from your Upwork account to your payment method. In that regard, we have scheduled payment of $25.31 from Upwork via Direct to Local Bank transfer account.

But, the amount has not reflected in my bank account.

my bank had recently merged with another bank ( corporation bank merged with union bank of India ).
so my IFSC code was changed but my account number is still the same .

i had previously tried to update the bank details but the new IFSC code was not listed on upwork, so i left it as it is.

Now what should i do, will my amount reflect in my bank account, please help me.

Thankyou. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
23 of 23

Hi K P A,

I checked the transaction and it seems it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS