🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not receiving Job proposals from Clients.
Page options
pythongame
Community Member

Not receiving Job proposals from Clients.

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have a concern regarding the "Job Proposals" which I was receiving before. It's been more than two months that I have not received any proposal from the clients. I used to declines all offers because I was on tight schedule but now i have enough time to handle more than 1 job.

I need someone to guide me that what should I do to improve my profile also my profile has been discovered 0 times.

I really don't know what am I doing wrong.

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Sorry for any typos and my bad conversation

Best Regards

Khurram Shehzad

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Khurram,

I checked and would like to confirm that your profile is visible to clients on Upwork. Please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Khurram,

I checked and would like to confirm that your profile is visible to clients on Upwork. Please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members