🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not receiving OTP on mobile and also not ...
Page options
umairmughal77
Community Member

Not receiving OTP on mobile and also not receiving notification and emails for notifications

Hi, I have unable two-step verification so whenever I tried to login I didn't receive OTP on a mobile phone. Even I have verified the mobile number and the second thing I am not receiving notification and email's from Upwork. last day I was invited for two jobs but there was no email or notification I just saw interwebs from proposals, and I responded to them. Now after 1 day I am receiving email and notification for those interviews.

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umair,

I shared your problem with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

no update till now

Hi Umair,

I checked and our team did reach out to you via this support ticket on which you already responded to and the issue was resolved. Could you please let us know if you still experience issues with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes I am still facing that issue, I received OTP on email not on mobile

Hi Umair,

I am sorry to hear about this. Could you please reply to your support ticket and share more information with our team so that they can assist you further? 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for response

Upwork closed that ticket and put the status to solved of requaest.

Now what I do?

Hi Umair,

Looks like our team confirmed that the issue has been resolved. Are you still experiencing the same issue? 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Yes

Thanks for confirming that, Umair.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for your response
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members