🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not receiving any invitation since long
Page options
janbazpk
Community Member

Not receiving any invitation since long

Please guide me, why I was not getting any invite since very very long (almost 2-1/2 years). Before this I was getting invitations regularly. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mustafa K wrote:

Thanks, yes I had posted the same complaint 2 years ago, but to date no solution has been found which makes me very disappointed. I tried my best to find fault with my end but I did not succeed. I was receiving regular invitations for almost two and a half years ago. Please help me in this regard, I will be very thankful to you in this regard.

Your profile is not doing you any favours.

Your profile picture makes you look unapproachable, angry, stiff and unfriendly. It is overly formal for a creative freelancer. Get some better ones taken, where you look friendly and approachable. SMILE!

You are in an incredibly overcrowded category. Your overview will have to stand out, which yours really doesn't at present.

Don't tell clients about you. Clients couldn't care less about you. Tell clients how hiring you will benefit THEM!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mustafa K wrote:

Please guide me, why I was not getting any invite since very very long (almost 2-1/2 years). Before this I was getting invitations regularly. Thanks

And you posted the same complaint 2 years ago?

Thanks, yes I had posted the same complaint 2 years ago, but to date no solution has been found which makes me very disappointed. I tried my best to find fault with my end but I did not succeed. I was receiving regular invitations for almost two and a half years ago. Please help me in this regard, I will be very thankful to you in this regard.

petra_r
Community Member

Mustafa K wrote:

Your profile is not doing you any favours.

Your profile picture makes you look unapproachable, angry, stiff and unfriendly. It is overly formal for a creative freelancer. Get some better ones taken, where you look friendly and approachable. SMILE!

You are in an incredibly overcrowded category. Your overview will have to stand out, which yours really doesn't at present.

Don't tell clients about you. Clients couldn't care less about you. Tell clients how hiring you will benefit THEM!

janbazpk
Community Member

thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths