🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not receiving freelance app notifications for...
Page options
vincentviglione
Community Member

Not receiving freelance app notifications for job invitations.

I have received 5 job invitations as a freelancer and I have only received an actual notification through the freelancer app ONCE. I absolutely did not ever change my notification settings ever. This is not just inconvenient it is a penalty as we are judged by how responsive we are. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have already ensured there is no issues with notification settings. Also, I do not mean emails. I do not care to receive emails, it has to be a notification through the app.
3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vincent,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps and notification tips in these articles and please let us know if this is able to resolve your issue with push notifications?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I appreciate your attempt to help. If that was the link you intended, there was no information concerning notifications at all. There was very limited information to troubleshoot any issues on the mobile app. I clicked everything that could have anything to do with the mobile app but there was nothing even similar to this.

Vince

Hi Vincent,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members