🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not receiving notifications about job invitat...
Page options
wiredjp
Community Member

Not receiving notifications about job invitations via Android phone or desktop app

Hello Everyone,

I am not Not receiving notifications about job invitations via Android phone or desktop app any more. I If I use the Upwork work website and I check my notifications, I may see an invitation for a job invitation which was sent the past 1-2 days. I found an article in one of the Community links to ensure that the phone Battery, under the Device Maintenance, is fully optimized and all of the apps notifications havae been selected on the Android phone. I completed those steps to ensure that phone battery was fully optimized and the all of the app notifications were turned on.

However, when I checked the next day, I received a job invitation on checking the online Upwork website, but I did not receive a notification on phone. Please advised. 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Laurence,

Could you please try following the troubleshooting steps shared in this help article? If the issue persists please let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
wiredjp
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

Thank you for your quick response. I reviewed the TroubleShooet Mobile App document and I followed the instructions for Samsung mobile phone. I also saw some instructions about going to the Google Play Store and checking if you have a current Upwork for Freelancers App on my mobile phone. When I searched for the Upwork for Freelancers App on my mobile phone in Google Play Store, I saw an "Upwork for Freelancers" App by a developer called gingerwhit60 (I did not see an "Upwork For Freelancers" App by the developer called Upwork Global Inc). Instead, I google searched for for the Upwork For Freelancers App on the internet and I found an Upwork Support link with the Upwork for Freelancers app via Google Play Store. When I navigated to the app in the Google Play Store, The Upwork for Freelancers by Upwork Global Inc. showed an error messge:- "This app isn't compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info."

Hi Laurence,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members