🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not receiving payment
Page options
roy_saunak
Community Member

Not receiving payment

I've succeccfully completed a contract fulfilling all of my client needs and my client also made the payment and closed the contract. But in my earnings I haven't receved the ammount. This was my first contract of $5 and even after completeing the contract my earning balace is $0.00.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Saunak,

I checked, and currently, the funds are pending. There is a 5-day security period before payments are released. The security period applies to all payments and refunds on all contracts. All manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. You can learn more about getting paid for Fixed- Price contracts on this help article. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Saunak,

I checked, and currently, the funds are pending. There is a 5-day security period before payments are released. The security period applies to all payments and refunds on all contracts. All manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. You can learn more about getting paid for Fixed- Price contracts on this help article. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members