🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not receiving response on submitted proposals
Page options
madhu-ridhii
Community Member

Not receiving response on submitted proposals

Hi,

This is Riddhi. I have been submitting proposals from so long. Can you please help me out why am I not getting response on the submitted proposals?

Thanks,

Riddhi

7 REPLIES 7
robin_hyman
Community Member

Your profile needs work. It's absolutely boring. If I'm a client, why should I hire you? 

If your proposal submissions are anything like your profile, they need to be rewritten as well. 

Hi Robin,

Thanks for sharing honest feedback. I have updated my profile. Can you please review and re-share your view?

Hi,

Can you please check my profile again. Please let me know if it needs modiication.

jredwine
Community Member

I am just another freelancer, but my suggestion would be to try some fixed price contracts to get some experience under your belt. What other work experience do you have?

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your reply. I have updated my profile overview and would like you to have a second eye on it. Appreciate the feedback.

josephjohn_78
Community Member

Try to get some smaller jobs(regardless of rate) and fill in your profile with a minimum of 10 positive, 5 stars reveiws. Right now, you profile has only 1 job and 1 rating. Make it look more attractive and professional.

Wishing you the best!

Thank you, Joesph. For five star reviews, I need to get the projects and deliver it :). I keep submitting proposals, but unfortunately, do not get the projects.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths