🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not receiving sms
Page options
deswills
Community Member

Not receiving sms

I received an email for a job interview but can not find the same message in my Upwork dashboard. I tried to reply to the email via the "Reply" button but could not find the message in my Room Chat. I am not sure I understand what happened, please I need help. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Precious,

When sending invites to job posts clients are able to include a message, could you confirm if this is what you're referring to? If so, you should be able to find the invite in Find Work > Proposals and reply from there.

If you're referring to a client replying to a proposal you submitted, you could try checking there as well in the Archived section.

~Andrea
Upwork
deswills
Community Member

Thanks for your reply. The message I got was an email. In the way things happen, I was supposed to see the invite on my dashboard, but that's not the case. What I don't get is how I would receive an email for a job interview and not receive an invite message on my dashboard. I can neither accept the interview nor decline. This is the case. 

Hi Precious,

Thank you for your message. I am unable to see any new invite received on your Upwork account. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with a screenshot of the received job invitation email and the email address where it was sent so I could review this further?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members