cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification Email

ajlebaron
Alberto Jaime L Member Since: Jun 30, 2018
1 of 42

I've been trying to verify my email but when I click on the button I don't get anything in my inbox. I've checked my junk/spam inbox and nothing there either. 

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
BEST ANSWER
2 of 42

Hi Alberto,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with verifying your email. Can you please click the verification link again and let us know if you still didn't receive an email so we can assist you further? Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

View solution in original post

ajlebaron
Alberto Jaime L Member Since: Jun 30, 2018
3 of 42

Got it now, thanks!

48f869d1
Richard K Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
4 of 42

I have tried three emails and I give up waiting for verification. No it's not in Spam. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 42

Hi Richard,

I checked and it looks like you have already verified your email. Please, let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
evangelinearao
Evangeline A Member Since: May 15, 2021
6 of 42

Hello, i'm not receiving any emails to reset my security answer. It's not in spam as well. Please help me

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 42

Hi Evangeline,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
54b66b5a
Jordan P Member Since: Oct 29, 2018
8 of 42

Hello I just signed up to hire Freelancers and im trying to verify my email. I have hit the resend verification, checked spam. did that about 4 times. Can anyone please help?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 42

Hi Jordan

One of our agents reached out to you directly via an email and will assist with your concern further. Please check your email. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
599bcb41
Milagros S Member Since: Aug 29, 2021
10 of 42

Hello, I am new on upwork and trying to verify my email address upon account creation. I have checked the spam folder and attempted multiple times also after waiting for several hours. Help please, thank you!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS