cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not receiving verification Email

c2a3e14d
Chaitanya Teja K Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
31 of 42

Facing the same issue now. Have been waiting for the verification email. Have tried to click on the 'Re-Send verification email' in multiple intervals. Haven't received any email. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
32 of 42

Hi Chaitanya,

I sent you a PM with more information. Kindly, respond in PM if you have further questions as this issue contains sensitive information that is not to be shared publicly. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
484b2623
Andrew H Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
33 of 42

Hi

I'm not receiving the verification email either. I tried resending verification link; but to no avail.

I've the job post ready and it's extremely frustrating.

Regards

A. Hanson

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 42

Hi Andrew,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

Could you please try resending the email now and check your spam and junk folders as well? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ken_jomo
Ken J Member Since: Aug 2, 2019
35 of 42
I am having the same issue. I have not received my verification email and check all spam and junk folders.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 42

Hi Ken,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. 

Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
4legsfitness
Manfred B Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
37 of 42

Hi Bojan,

I have the same problem: I requested the verification email 3 times, but I'm not receiving the email either. It's also not in my Spam folder. seems to be a very common problem. 

Could you please help?

Thanks & Regards,

Manfred 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
38 of 42

Hi Manfred,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email and assist you further with your verification emai. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
markneilmendoza
Mark Neil M Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
39 of 42
Hello,

I'm having the same issue. I am not receiving a verification email even though I tried to resend multiple times already.

Thank you.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
40 of 42

Hi Mark Neil,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS