Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification Email

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 40

Hi Amy,

Please try resending the verification email now and check your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
schwandt-adriana
Adriana S Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
22 of 40

Hi Bojan,

thanks for your reply. Altough my email is verified, I have to make the video verification.

I can not send any proposals right now because my account is blocked because I have to make the video verification with my passport.

Could you please help me to fix this?

It is urgent. I am talking to the customer support since 2 weeks about that and all I got back is the same email regarding the verification process, which is NOT working on my mac??

Best

Adriana

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
23 of 40

Hi Adriana,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
schwandt-adriana
24 of 40
Thank you a lot!
schwandt-adriana
25 of 40

Hi Bojan,

I got the same email again and again.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I got this email around 5 times now.

I tried all of those suggestions, nothing works.

I would really like to verify my identity, so could you pls help me with that?

The video link does not show up.

Best

Adriana

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
26 of 40

Hi Adriana, 

I apologise for this experience. I have asked the team to look into this further, and check if it can be escalated so that they can assist you. You should hear back from them soon on the same ticket thread with more information. 

ETA: Hi Adriana, the team is checking if you are able to connect with the Customer Support Team through chat? Let me know so that we can check how we can proceed.

~ Avery
Upwork
ajayisamuel
Samuel A Member Since: Jun 8, 2019
27 of 40

Hi, 

I have also been unable to verify my email, I have tried several times. Your assistance will be very much appreciated.

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
28 of 40

Hi Samuel,

Please check your inbox as I sent you a PM with more information. Kindly respond in private as this issue contains sensitive information that is not to be shared publicly. 

~ Riri
c2a3e14d
Chaitanya Teja K Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
29 of 40

Facing the same issue now. Have been waiting for the verification email. Have tried to click on the 'Re-Send verification email' in multiple intervals. Haven't received any email. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
30 of 40

Hi Chaitanya,

I sent you a PM with more information. Kindly, respond in PM if you have further questions as this issue contains sensitive information that is not to be shared publicly. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS