Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not showing "Previous Client" anymore in job post

Ace Contributor
Mandar G Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
1 of 29

Hello Everyone,

Earlier if a new job was posted by a client/clients with whom you had worked earlier then in that new job post "Previous Client" used to appear but it is not showing it anymore. Is anyone having same issue? 

Thanks,

Mandar G

Community Guru
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
2 of 29

I think the It will show. Sometimes I saw this type of jobs. Thanks for your query....

Joynul
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3 of 29

Hi Mandar,

I checked your account and upon checking your search filters, you have not enabled the "My Previous Clients" option. Please see screenshot below:

image.png

Please log in to your account and go here to view this setting. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 29

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Mandar,

I checked your account and upon checking your search filters, you have not enabled the "My Previous Clients" option. Please see screenshot below:

Please log in to your account and go here to view this setting. Thank you!

No, what Mandar was referring to was that in the job feed the flag "previous client" does not appear any more, I noticed that too.

Community Leader
Bettye U Member Since: Mar 6, 2016
5 of 29

Exactly. "Previous Client" is NOT being flagged in my job listings anymore.

Do any moderators know why this is? I'd really like an answer.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
6 of 29

Hi Bettye,

I'm sorry if this has been an inconvenience. I would just like to confirm, have you tried doing the steps that Joanne posted above? If yes, please let me know if you see any errors. We would be waiting for your reply. 

Hi Mandar,

image.png

Please log in to your account and go here to view this setting. Thank you!

~ Riri
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
7 of 29

Riri, what you and JoAnn are referring to here is a separate feature from what the OP was asking about. It wasn't a filter, but previously a blue-boxed line of text that showed up on the entry in our feeds if the job poster was a previous client.

Ace Contributor
Mandar G Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
8 of 29

Hi Joanne & all others,

Thank you all for your replies. I tried by enabling the "My Previous Clients" option but haven't saw "My Previous Clients" in the job post. 

What i was asking was that previously in job post if a client with whom we have worked earlier then "Previous Client" used to appear below Payment verified and countries name of the client. I haven't saw it lately.

Regards,

Mandar G

Ace Contributor
Christopher H Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
9 of 29

I've also noticed this, it used to indicate previous client in in a blue box and had a link the project you worked on previously, that is no longer the case

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
10 of 29

Hi Christopher, Mandar, Tiffany and Bettye,

I see where you guys are coming from now. Apologies, it took me a while. If I'm correct, I tried replicating my own contracts just a few minutes ago and it looks like it's working for me, please check below screen grab if this is it. It would really be helpful if possible, can someone send me an example if we're still not seeing our previous clients newly posted contracts via PM? Please click on my name and send me a message. This is appreciated, by the way. I'll watch out for any updates.

image.png

~ Riri
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS