cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not showing "Previous Client" anymore in job post

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
21 of 29

I have just had an invitation from a previous client and that isn't showing either in the job offer.  

Has anything further been done about this? 

Ace Contributor
Mandar G Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
22 of 29

Hello Everyone,

During this whole issue i was contacted by the moderator Aleksandar and helped to resolve the issue but at that time i didnt had any previous client job post or any screenshots to share so we had to close that case in private message but now i have seen a job post by the cilent with whom i have worked earlier and still on that job post it's not showing 'previous cleint'

Regards,

Mandar G

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
23 of 29

Thank you for following up, Mandar.

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the information you're referring to.

I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
24 of 29

Thank you for replying, Bojan.

I will send you the details of the job post i am talking about

Thanks,

Mandar 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
25 of 29

Hi All,

A fix has been implemented for this issue. You should start seeing Previous Client banners again. Please, let us know if you still don't see them and we'll check. 

Thank you for your patience as we were working on this.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
26 of 29

Hello Valeria,

Thank you for replying and updating about the fix but unfortunately i am still unable to see the Previous Client banners. I tried by deleting cookies and clearing cache files but still unable to see the Previous Client banners.

Thanks,

Mandar

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
27 of 29

Mandar G wrote:

Thank you for replying and updating about the fix but unfortunately i am still unable to see the Previous Client banners.

I see it on new jobs posted since they fixed it, just not on older ones.

Now it is fixed, you'll see it on freshly posted job posts.

Ace Contributor
28 of 29

Hello Petra,

Thanks for replying and updating more details of the issue. I was checking on old ones and could not see the Previous Client banners on it. As you mentioned it appears on new jobs so i will have to wait see if it appears or not once any of previous client posts a job.

Thanks,

Mandar

Ace Contributor
29 of 29

Hello Everyone,

I just saw a new job post and Previous client banner appeared on it. Thanks to all the Moderators for looking in this issue and forwarding it to the concern team. Thank you to the Upwork engineering team for fixing this issue.

Thanks,

Mandar 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS