cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing "Previous Client" anymore in job post

Community Leader
Bettye U Member Since: Mar 6, 2016
11 of 29

Riri, I'm really not interested in checking off "previous client" in the demographics to look for previous clients (FYI, when I did do that, I only recognized one of the three clients listed; I actually went through the history of one of the two remaining jobs and did not see my name anywhere. Also, the "previous client" words did not appear on any of the three jobs.) My inquiry is what happened to the "previous client" tip-off that used to appear in my job listings. I checked this just now. It's. Still. Not. Working.

According to this thread, this has been going on for at least several days, and I'm amazed that a) nothing has been done about it, and b) that incorrect solutions were given, not once, but TWICE. 

Ace Contributor
Christopher H Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
12 of 29

I'm not getting that any more, I tried 3 different browsers to make sure it wasn't a browser issue.

Screenshot from May 11, 2019 10_12 AM.png

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 29

Hi Christopher and Bettye,

Thank you for your feedback regarding this issue. I shared your report with our team and they are currently investigating the issue. Feel free to reach out if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Mandar G Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
14 of 29

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for replying and forwarding the issue to the cocern team to look into it. I have tried what was suggested above but still i am facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Mandar 

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
15 of 29

I just received a direct invitation from a previous client (from a couple of years ago).  Nowhere does it indicate that I have worked with her before.  While this contract added to the previous one will not likely hit the $500 mark to reduce the fee to 10%, this is concerning.

Nevermind.  Same first name and very similar last name, but upon researching it is two different people!

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
16 of 29

Hi Mandar, Christopher, Martina, Bettye and Tiffany, 

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Untitled
Community Leader
17 of 29

Still isn't fixed...

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 29

Hi Bettye,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here. Please do follow up with our agent. Once they have more information about the issue you're experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Leader
19 of 29

I got the client name, the contract number, a screen shot showing that I'd done previous work for the client, and then when I went to get a screenshot of the current listing to show that there is no longer a "Previous Client" box, it had disappeared. In the space of 5 minutes, I might add.

So I guess this won't ever get fixed and I'll have to learn not to have previous clients flagged anymore. 

[Sigh...]

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 29

Hi Bettye, 

Could you please share the Contract ID for your previous contract with this client so that I'll see if I can pull up anything from there? Let me know!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS