Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing "Previous Client" anymore in job post

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 34

Hi David,

I checked and found that we do have a known bug that causes Previous Client tags to go missing. Our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible and I'll also flag this thread to them. Meanwhile, I believe you should still be able to do a search using Previous Clients filter to see what jobs clients you've worked with before have posted. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
davidcmarcus
Ace Contributor
David M Member Since: Jul 12, 2015
32 of 34

Valeria K wrote:

Hi David,

I checked and found that we do have a known bug that causes Previous Client tags to go missing. Our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible and I'll also flag this thread to them. Meanwhile, I believe you should still be able to do a search using Previous Clients filter to see what jobs clients you've worked with before have posted. 

Thank you for updating this, could you please post this and other "known bugs" on the official Upwork announcements along with how long you've known about said bugs and what you're doing to fix them?  A little transparency goes a long way and FLs can adapt the ways in which they work if they are informed about the "known bugs".

Perhaps you could add a notice on the https://status.upwork.com/ section (I did check there and there's no mention of this or any other 'known bugs".

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 34

I appreciate your feedback, David. We'll consider adding an area in the Community dedicated to bugs. We had such area in the Community a few years ago, however, we saw that it wasn't productive and wasn't used much, so it was discontinued.

Community members are free to use Freelancers, Clients and Agencies sections of the Community to report bugs. Moderators will reply to these reports and forward them to the appropriate team. In most cases we will not be able to provide details and exact timing for when each issue is fixed.

Announcements section of the Community and the status page are reserved for larger releases, updates, changes, maintenance and outages.

Thank you. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
e_skoldebring
Ace Contributor
Erik S Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
34 of 34

This is still a problem, "previous client" is not showing on job posts.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS