🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not sure if payment was made.
Page options
johnkalaitzidis
Community Member

Not sure if payment was made.

Not sure if the client made the payment (neither is the client) i attached an image can someone please explain where it would show the payment.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview. You can check your Available tab, Pending tab, In Review tab and Work In Progress tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. 

To learn more how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out our Weekly Billing Cycle guide.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview. You can check your Available tab, Pending tab, In Review tab and Work In Progress tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. 

To learn more how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out our Weekly Billing Cycle guide.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I think payment was made but i want to be sure can you please check the attachment.

Thank you.

-John

John K wrote:

Hi Bojan,

I think payment was made but i want to be sure can you please check the attachment.

Thank you.

-John

John K, don't take it the wrong way, but you need to educate yourself and learn how Upwork works, Bojan has shared some valuable links to help you understand how this work and that understanding will answer your question.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths