🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not sure why I'm not receiving the Top Ra...
Page options
62d35e1c
Community Member

Not sure why I'm not receiving the Top Rated badge

Hi all!

I've been on Upwork since June 2018, and have completed 9 jobs as of now with another big project ongoing. I have a JSS of 95%. My stats show that I have been eligible for being Top Rated for 15 weeks out of 16. I'm not quite sure what that means, but I'm wondering what might be stopping the Top Rated badge from showing up on my profile.

Help, please?!!

Thanks!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sudeshna,

To learn more about the criteria for your agency to become Top Rated check out this Help Article. Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency you can't receive the badge as an independent freelancer. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
slsv
Community Member

What your "12-month earnings` shows on "My Stats" page?

62d35e1c
Community Member

It's $8,146.

My hourly rate and the individual project costs have been set to 'Private'. Does that affect profile visibility or profile rating in any way?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sudeshna,

To learn more about the criteria for your agency to become Top Rated check out this Help Article. Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency you can't receive the badge as an independent freelancer. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran.

Just one more question:

Is it necessary for all agency members to be active or have completed jobs? Basically, I'm the sole active member. Does that affect the overall agency performance?

petra_r
Community Member

Double check your profile completeness, it has to be 100%

62d35e1c
Community Member

Thanks, Petra.

My proflie is 100% complete. I guess it's the agency criterion that's holding the badge back.

There's one thing, however, that I'm still unsure about:

Is it necessary for all agency members to be active or have completed jobs? Basically, I'm the sole active member. Does that affect the overall agency performance?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths