cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not top-rated any more with JSS 94%

nikolayblinov
Ace Contributor

I had always had Job Success Score 100% untill today. Today my JSS changed to 94% (due to the fact some of my clients didn't left me feedback) and I am not Top-rated any more.

The rule is that

Top Rated freelancers consistently maintain a 90%+ Job Success Score or Rising Talent status, or both, for 13 out of the last 16 weeks.

The fact is that I never had JSS less than 94%

Why has it happened, guys ?
47 REPLIES 47

The same thing again!

Hello Valeria,

Again, My profile completness drop 5%. Why this hepping everyday?  Today, i got message from support team that issue now fixed but it not fixed yet. Please help.

Thanks

Hi Priyanka,

I'm sorry about the issue with your profile completeness. I see you are receiving assistance from our team on your open ticket, and our agent followed up on your message and updated the ticket about half an hour ago. Our team will continue to share information through your ticket so please keep checking for further updates.

Untitled

Thanks for quick response Vladimir. Can u please refresh my profile like Valeria did untill not fixed. 

Hi Priyanka,

Sorry, I didn't inform you earlier that I've already refreshed your profile and it's showing as 100% complete.

Untitled

Thanks Vladimir.

My profile completeness drop 5% today. Could you please fix it again?

Hi Priyanka,

I refreshed your profile and it's again fully complete. I'm sorry about the annoyance.

Untitled

Thanks Vladimir.

My profile completeness drop 5% and today I lost my my Top Rated status again. Could you fix it again manually?

Hi Nikolay,

I updated your profile and it's now 100% complete. I'm sorry about the frustration, our team is working on resolving this issue.

Untitled

My profile completeness drop 5% and today I lost my my Top Rated status again. Could you fix it again manually?

Hi Nikolay,

I've updated your profile and it's again 100% complete. Thank you for your continued patience.

Untitled

Hi. Vladimir

Thank you, but... the topic bug happened agan.

I have always top-rated and now I am not Top-rated any more.
The fact is that I never had JSS less than 94%. I’ve never had account holds too

Ny Stats
12-month earnings: *****
Feedback score (Last 12 months): 5.00
Clients who would recommend you: 100%
Long-term clients: 22%
Recent account holds: 0
Top Rated Eligible Weeks: 16 of 16

Help me please!

I reach out to you more often than to my best frineds. No kidding!

Hi Nikolay,

Your Top Rated status should be back within 24 hours. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than we wish it did to implement long-term solution for this issue and I understand the frustration this is causing. Rest assured that our engineers are working to fix this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I haven't restored my Top-rated status yet, but I already have other repeating bug. My profile completeness is 95%

Hi Nikolay,

I've refreshed your profile. This issue should be resolved soon so I'd like to ask you for your patience for a few more days.

Thank you.

Untitled

My profile completeness is 100% now.  Thank you s much.

But I am still not Top Rated

Hello!

Yesterday you promised that my Top Rated status should be back within 24 hours. But I am still out of Top Rated.

I totally understand that your guys are fixing it, but I am suffering when I am not Top Rated. I simply can't get work and losing my money.

Hi Valeria K,

can you please help me.

i lost the top rated bage after request the JSS feedback removal,

My Stats are clear, please check and let me know

Job Success score 100%

Job Success Last updated Jan 10

12-month earnings $1,***

Clients who would recommend you 94%

Long-term clients 65%

Recent account holds 0

Top Rated eligible weeks 16 of 16

i didnt found any issue, please let me know,

Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

I understand your concern with this and would like to confirm that we have a known issue with this. Our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible, once this is resolved our team will update your ticket as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS