Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not top rated?

Highlighted
Vincent B Member Since: Nov 10, 2015
1 of 5

Hi,

Could somebody from Upwork please check why I am not top rated anymore? I fit all the qualifications.

Also I don't understand why my Job Success score dropped from 94 to 92% as I have only had successful job completions since the last time this was measured.

Kind regards,

Vincent Buijtendijk

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Vincent,

Unfortunately, we currently have a bug that affects Profile Completeness and therefore the Top Rated status. Our engineers are working to release the fix for that bug this upcoming week and make sure freelancers get their Top Rated badges back.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Karl G Member Since: Mar 13, 2016
3 of 5

I noted my JSS hit 100% today so I went to work on my profile and got it completed.  I believe I have a 100% profile now because it is no longer suggesting things for me to improve it?

Does the "Top Rated" bit happen only once a fortnight or is it not showing due to this bug please?

Thanks

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Karl,

It does look like you meet all the requirements for the Top Rated program, so the badge should appear on your profile within a couple of days.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Karl G Member Since: Mar 13, 2016
5 of 5

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Karl,

It does look like you meet all the requirements for the Top Rated program, so the badge should appear on your profile within a couple of days.

Thank you Valeria.  Much Appreciated. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS