🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Notification Popup is blank and doesnt di...
Page options
badrikrishnan
Community Member

Notification Popup is blank and doesnt disappear until machine restart

I use MacOS Cataline 10.15.4. 

Everytime there is a message notification or a screenshot capture notification, the notification area is blank. And it doesnt go away (supposed to disappear after a few seconds).. It stops me from being able to quit the app.. For me to make it go away, I have to force quit the app.

Has anyone else faced this?

9 REPLIES 9
daphnematyas
Community Member

I'm experiencing this right now, no solution yet but it's not just you.

Thanks for your quick response. Releived to hear an affirmation that its not someone's evil plan aimed at me.. 

Thanks again!

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Badri, and Daphne,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to investigate this further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, do we have an answer to this issue? I'm still experimenting the same annoying blank pop-up on my MacOs Catalina 10.15.7 using the Upwork desktop app.

Hi Pablo,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
697a066a
Community Member

I experience the same thing over the last month. Is there a solution?

Hi Oleg,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
artnik
Community Member

Same here. It actually started to appear much more ofter today. I already force killed upwork 4 times because of that today. It is super annoying

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nick,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths