cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification color

Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
1 of 6

I would like to ask if you could change the notification color from organge to red? It's easier to see against the white background.  

Thanks.

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
2 of 6

I would like to ask also  dear upwork team , could you please change the notification color from organge to red? It's easier to see against the white background.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
3 of 6

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your feedback about the notification icon. We have heard a lot of you in the Community mentioning that these notifications are not prominent and hard to see. We are collecting your feedback and will be passing it along to our design team.

Thanks,

Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
4 of 6

Thank you Lena! 

Ace Contributor
Francine R Member Since: Jun 26, 2011
5 of 6

My problem with the Notification icon is that the dot stays after I've responded to all the Notifications. I had five Notifications of invitations this morning. I responded to all and logged off.

I log back on and the Notification is activated, but all the Notifications have been responded to.

Notification color? No problem.  I just wish it worked.

Diligence is the mother of good luck...Benj. Franklin
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
6 of 6

@Francine R wrote:

My problem with the Notification icon is that the dot stays after I've responded to all the Notifications. I had five Notifications of invitations this morning. I responded to all and logged off.

I log back on and the Notification is activated, but all the Notifications have been responded to.

Notification color? No problem.  I just wish it worked.

Same problem here too .

but dont worry they will be having some issues because the system is new yet. 

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS