🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Notification when proposal goes from submitte...
Page options
grimesr
Community Member

Notification when proposal goes from submitted to active candidacy

I would like to see this event be included as one of the notification options (or included in the major group). I really find this useful to know when I might think more about watching for activity on the proposal. I would think this should be a trival addition.

Anyone else think it would be a useful idea?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Robert,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll gladly share this with the rest of the team for review and consideration. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Robert G wrote:

I would like to see this event be included as one of the notification options (or included in the major group).

But when you get a message from a client that tells you it's an active candidacy. No active candidacy without that. What further notification would be of what use? 

grimesr
Community Member

I am sorry Petra, but I didn't understand what you meant. Could you explain it further?

petra_r
Community Member

Robert G wrote:

I am sorry Petra, but I didn't understand what you meant. Could you explain it further?

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are trying to achieve.

A proposal becomes an active candidacy when a client contacts you in response to your proposal or when you accept their invite. So you are aware of the fact that it changed from submitted proposal to active candidacy because you are talking to the client? 

Why would you want some additional notification telling you what you already know?

grimesr
Community Member

Ah, I understand what you mean now. I was under the impression the status changed when the client reads the proposal, not just when they have made contact. If that is the process, then I withdraw my suggestion. I just seem to think the status has changed and I didn't know about it.

Thanks for your clarifcation. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members