🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Notifications says client sent a payment of 5...
Page options
kinyuatimothy
Community Member

Notifications says client sent a payment of 50$

Hello guys so today I received an unusual message from my notification panel that the client has sent a payment of 50 dollars and upon opening it up, it shows the transaction history tab of normal invoices from  contracts I have been paid for. This is weird because all my earnings come from contracts unles he sent a bonus, please help me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and it seems like the amount was released by your client for a contract that is currently in dispute. The client initially asked for a refund if you check here.

Since the client already issued a payment, I'll reach out to our team to close the dispute that you filed. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and it seems like the amount was released by your client for a contract that is currently in dispute. The client initially asked for a refund if you check here.

Since the client already issued a payment, I'll reach out to our team to close the dispute that you filed. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes please close the dispute as I already sorted things out with my client, will I still receive the money though?

Hi Timothy,

Yes, you will. It's still pending as of the moment as we have a security period of 5 days. It should be available for withdrawal after the security period is up.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members