🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Notifications
Page options
officefrog
Community Member

Notifications

I never signed up for Upwork. My account was purchased from Elance and destroyed by Upwork. I was one of the top rated proviers on Elance and after the buyout I was left with a 60% completion rate and was thus unable to bid on anything on Upwork. 

Since the staff at Upwork care nothing about me or my situation I have simply asked to stop receiving notifications from this horrible company and yet they keep coming. 

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

Are you able to log into your Upwork account?

If so, then you should be able to both change notification settings AND change your email address to an address which does not result in messages reaching you.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

I checked but couldn't find the account you are talking about. Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

The old account was never salvaged or even considered worthy of consideration by Upwork sadly. I had to start from scratch. That must have stopped the notifications to this email from the account that was destroyed by the import process from Elance. 

I did not see this until now so very belated thanks for your offer to help. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members