🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Notifications
Page options
uzair_design
Community Member

Notifications

Hi,

I am providing freelance services on this platform. Whenever someone messages me, I don't get the notification on my mobile application. I have checked all my settings and seems good there but somehow I still don't get any notification. This is causing trouble for my response time.

Can you please guide me about it? How can I fix it?

6 REPLIES 6
mr_faazi
Community Member

Hi !
There is an option in setting and you can find it as follow:

Go to Settings › Notification Settings. Select a drop-down option for desktop, mobile, and email notifications. For Other Upwork Email Updates check or uncheck the relevant notification as needed.

Let me know if it helps you.

Thanks

All done there from mobile, web, and desktop app but still not getting notifications.

You'll receive the notification from now to onward but you'll not receive the past notification on mobile now as you might have seen them on web.

No, these settings are done from many days ago. Yesterday at 5.30 pm a client messaged me but I didn't get any notification on mobile, only get an email which I saw after 3 hours.

Please try to do these troubleshoots to resolve your issue. These are the only way left:

If you’re not receiving any messages notifications via email or the app, they may have been disabled. To check this:

1. Click the Messages icon in the desktop app.
  2. Click your profile icon then Settings.
  3. Select Messages and configure your notification settings.

If you are receiving email notifications about messages, but aren’t receiving mobile app notifications, you may have disallowed push notifications on your device. Please enable notifications in your device settings.

Let me know if these works for you.

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try the Mobile troubleshooting steps and notification tips in this article and please let us know if this is able to resolve your issue with push notifications?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths