🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Now I have stopped my regular bid and work of...
Page options
saikatmondal3121
Community Member

Now I have stopped my regular bid and work of the upwork.

Hi everyone,

recently i have stopped my regular bid and activites of the upwork. because, now I am study with wordpress development. so now I wont to hold my regular activites.

but now I am very worried because, now I am top rated and my job success rate is 92%.

but if I don't regular work then my badge will be remove and job success will be reduce.

so my question is how much my job success will reduce for no activites? and what i should take action so that my profile  will not be excessively damaged for no activites. and in future I can again restart my new career with upwork in this profile.

please make suggistion so that I can benefited.

thanks every all.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Saikat,

Thank you for your message. We update the score that you see on your profile on a biweekly basis. You may also see your Job Success score change due to the rolling time window over which the score is calculated. Because your score is calculated over multiple time frames and the best score from your 6-month, 12-month, and 24-month JSS displayed, a contract can sometimes slip out of that calculation, causing your score to change significantly without any recent activity. For example, a contract will no longer be counted in your 6-month window once it is 6-months and one day old.

You will still have your star ratings and public feedback visible on your Upwork profile to refer your client to the past work history when you come back. You can earn the Top-rated batch and JSS again after you complete a few contracts with good ratings on them.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Saikat,

Thank you for your message. We update the score that you see on your profile on a biweekly basis. You may also see your Job Success score change due to the rolling time window over which the score is calculated. Because your score is calculated over multiple time frames and the best score from your 6-month, 12-month, and 24-month JSS displayed, a contract can sometimes slip out of that calculation, causing your score to change significantly without any recent activity. For example, a contract will no longer be counted in your 6-month window once it is 6-months and one day old.

You will still have your star ratings and public feedback visible on your Upwork profile to refer your client to the past work history when you come back. You can earn the Top-rated batch and JSS again after you complete a few contracts with good ratings on them.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

thank you for your reply. I understood your explanation. but I have some queries.

If I don't work now then how much success rate reduce. how much might be my job success rate after six months or one year later you are think. please tell it your exprience.
are you think-
six months or one year later job success rate will be remove from my profile.

OR job success rate will stay same but when I will restart work again and if I complated a new contract again then job success rate will be count newly.

I hope you will give me a clear concept.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members